1. At Eora Bungalows we strive to ensure all our guests have a supreme holiday experience, which is why we enjoy a very high rate of returning visitors.
2. Check in 15:00 check out 11:00.
3. Smoking is allowed only outdoors. Extinguish cigarettes in the ashtray provided.
4. Please do not separate the key card from the rest of the keys.
5. We ask you to respect your neighbours. The bungalows are in a residential area so no loud music and raucous behaviour. Due to the proximity of the pool and for your safety please take care with the amount of alcohol consumed. Young children must be supervised at all times when in the pool and in the vicinity of the pool.
6. For everyones safety only people staying in the bungalows are allowed on the property.
7. On windy days please close the umbrella by the pool.
8. The towels are for in-bungalow use, if you have forgotten to pack beach towels , we can lend you some.
Double click to open document